How to get Sleep Faster without Using any Medicine
You can get good sleep at night by using medically recommended bedding products, keep the light off, do not use the electronic devices, avoid caffeine, follow circadian rhythm and do not use such things that contain alcohol. You can fall asleep faster by using painkillers, keep the room temperature right, make sure your sleeping condition is cool and quiet, use carbohydrate during night, by changing position of your body, try breathing movement, do not use cell phone ,adjust your sleeping position, use 4-7-8breathing method and using best pillow for sleeping.
By adopting these methods you can easily enjoy good sleep at night.
Why Sleep is Important for Health?
Sleeping is very important for heath due to following reason:
May strengthen your heart:
When you are sleeping at the proper time it may strengthen your heart. You become healthy. Low sleeping duration may increase the risk of developing heart diseases diabetes and many others.
Improve concentration and productivity:
Sleep is important for proper functioning of brain. A good night sleep can help to improve your memory, learning and even productivity. When appropriate time is fixed for sleeping, working ability increase and pay attention to work more.
Maintain a healthy immune system
Sleeping at proper time may improve your body’s antibody reaction against influenza vaccines.
If you sleep less than 7 hours in night then you develop more diseases as compared to those who sleep more than 7 hours.
Sleeping plays an important role in the adjustment of your central nervous system. It also involved in the regulation of the stress hormone. Your stress overcome and you feel comfort. But poor sleep can cause the inflammation of organs which lead to many problems.
Depression is overcome
Poor sleeping can lead to depression and can cause many problems. If you follow circadian rhythm then depression overcomes and you feel easy and comfort.
Affects emotion and social interaction
Sleep loss decrease your skills to control your feeling and link socially. When you are tired then it is impossible to control your emotions and behavior in front of others. Tiredness also decreases your ability and concentration to do any work.
How to Get Sleep Faster?
You can fall asleep by using following ways:
How to fall asleep in 10 seconds:
You can fall asleep in 10 second by using military method.
- First of all, you should relax your entire face, including the muscle inside your mouth.
- Fall your shoulder to release the tension and then drop your both hands to the side of your body.
- Breathe out and relax your breast.
- Relax your legs, thighs and calves.
- If all these things do not work then you should not drink water for 10 second.
- Within 10 seconds you should fall asleep easily.
How to fall asleep in 60 second:
If previous method does not work then apply this. This methods focus on your breath or muscles, which help to take your mind off topic and back to bed. 4-7-8 breathing method is use.
4-7-8 breathing method:
Here are the steps:
- First of all, place the tip of your tongue behind your upper front teeth.
- Secondly, breathe out completely through your mouth and make a sound.
- Then close your mouth and breath in through your nose.
- Hold your breath and count to 7.
- Open your mouth and exhale completely, making sound and counting to 8.
- Repeat this experiment three times.
This technique can relax you and help you fall asleep quickly.
How to fall asleep in 120 second:
You can fall asleep in 120 second by using different technique. These techniques are image distraction, spirit gate, wind pool and visualize a calm place.
- Feel for the small, hollow space under your palm on your side.
- For 2-3 minute, apply pressure in a circular or up and down movement.
- Then for a few second press down the left side of the palm and then hold the right side.
- Repeat on the same area of your other wrist.
- Interconnect your finger together (finger out and palms touching) and open your palms to create a cup shape with your hand.
- Place your thumbs at the base of your skulls and each thumbs touching where your neck and head connect.
- To rub this area, apply pressure using circle and up or down movement.
- Breathe deeply and pay attention to how your body relaxes as you breathe out.
Inner frontier gate:
This technique involves:
- First of all, you should count three finger-lengths down from your wrist fold.
- With your thumbs, apply a fixed downward pressure between the two tendons.
- You should rub that area in a circle or up –and –down movement until your muscles feel relax.
- By using these methods you can fall asleep faster.
How to Get Sleep at Night?
By using these methods you can sleep at night easily and feel comfort.
By using medially recommended bedding products
You can get sleep at night is to use best pillow and mattresses for sleeping. These can help you to get sleep faster. This pillow is made in such away you feel comfort and sleep easily.
Take a melatonin supplement
Melatonin play important role in your sleeping .It is a sleep hormone that guides your brain what’s time to go to bed and sleep. Before going to bed, take 2 mg of melatonin. It can improve sleep quality.
Optimize your bedroom environment
Bedroom environment and setup play important role in getting good night’s sleep faster. Bed room environment include temperature, noise, light and furniture arrangement. If all these things are properly arrange, you should fall asleep faster.
Before going to bed do not use any liquid
During night avoid liquid and such things that contain alcohol because that can negatively affect your sleep and hormone. Alcohol increases the sigh of snoring and disturbs sleeping patterns. It also alters nighttime melatonin production.
You can fall asleep faster at night by using best pillow and mattresses, avoid caffeine, use painkiller, reduce the use of such things that contain alcohol, turn off the light, keep the room temperature right, sleeping in the peaceful environment, wearing wet socks, changing your body position, eat carbohydrate during night, listen music that relax you and adjust your sleeping position.
Good night’s sleep helps in the proper functioning of your brain and body. It can help to improve your learning, decision making, memory, control weight and emotion, supports a healthy immune system and strengthen your heart.
Lack of sleep may be dangerous and increases the risk of disease e.g. heart disease, diabetes, obesity and mental disturbance.